Sunday, March 20, 2011

Joy

Sunday morning......always laid back but today especially as in South Africa we have a long weekend,so we can be laid back all over again tomorrow. I think that's every reason to entitle my post today JOY.
Please excuse the 'skew' photo, but I was working with it in the early hours of this morning.
We are, hopefully moving into Autumn, and this card does look suspiciously 'Springy', but I love using all the greens and bright colours of Spring on my cards. What do you think?

Supplies:

Cream precut card
Background patterned piece (from the cover of a paper pack!)
Purple paper scraps
Organza ribbon, bling
Martha Stewart border punch
Chipboard flower embellishment

This card is very versatile because you could use it for various occasions.

Enjoy your time relaxing!

No comments:

Post a Comment